Arequipa Tours & Colca Canyon 3 Days Overview
Arequipa tours & Colca Canyon tours allow us to visit Arequipa, a city founded in 1541 and throughout its history has been the cradle of leading thinkers and politicians. Today, visitors can take in the spectacular Neo-Renaissance Cathedral, the impressive Santa Catalina Convent, and colonial mansions and museums, all of which are reason enough to visit Arequipa. The Colca Valley is without a doubt the best-known both in Peru and abroad. Just four hours northeast of the city, Colca boasts some of the most breath-taking landscapes in Peru: superb terracing, snow-capped peaks, dizzying canyons, and towns dating back to the sixteenth century. Visitors to the Colca Valley will surely be fascinated by the narrow streets and richly decorated churches. Colca is also a haven for adventure sports fans.
Arequipa Tours & Colca Canyon 3 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Arequipa – City tour
At your arrival at Arequipa airport, transfer from the airport to your hotel.
Around 02:00 p.m. the guided city tour will take you to the main sights in the city including the Main Square, the Cathedral, La Compañia, and San Francisco churches, the Municipal Museum, and Santa Catalina Convent. overnight in hotel in Arequipa.
Day 02: Arequipa – Chivay (Colca Valley)
Around 08:30 a.m. departure to Chivay. On the way, we’ll visit the sillar quarries and pass through a national reserve where we can see vicuñas, llamas, and alpacas. We pass the town of Vizcachani, Chuchuna volcano, and a viewpoint at Patapampa, arriving in Chivay for lunch. Tourist lunch in Chivay. Overnight at selected hotel in Colca.
Day 03: Colca Canyon Tour (Cruz del Cóndor) – Arequipa
Early breakfast, then at 06:30 a.m. we depart to the Cruz del Condor viewpoint. Here we have the possibility to see condors in flight and have an amazing view over the terraces in the canyon. On the way back to Chivay we visit the towns of Pinchollo, Achomayo, and Yanque. Return to Arequipa airport or bus station.
Rates per Person in US$ – Minimum 2 Passengers – Shared service
|First class superior
SWB: Single room, DWB: Double room; TWB: Triple room; CHD:We Accept all Credit and Debit Cards
We Accept all Credit and Debit Cards.
Optional for Additional Cost
- Additional for passengers staying outside Chivay in Colca, US $ 39.00.
- Supplement in case of a single traveling passenger US $ 188.00.
Hotels Used in the Program
||First Class Superior
||Casa Andina Estándar
||Casa Andina Premium
| Casona Plaza
||La Plaza Arequipa
||Casa Andina Estandar
||Pozo del Cielo
||Belmond las Casitas
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs have been quoted in standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m., and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvians.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
The passenger is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment of excess baggage, personal requests such as extra drinks, laundry service, communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or other services and fees not specified in the itinerary
Some services may be interrupted or canceled due to climate conditions; force majeure reasons; acts of nature, strikes, etc.; or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers, or PERU AGENCY or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result; of such interruptions or cancellations that escape our control.
We recommend passengers to get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties, and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
CANCELLATIONS AND REIMBURSEMENTS
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing including all related information and will receive immediate attention from us.
PERU AGENCY recommends that all of the guests arrive in Peru with their own travel insurance and that it covers lost luggage.
PERU AGENCY cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.
FORMS OF PAYMENT (for Groups and FIT´s)
All wire transfers costs have to be paid by the sender and must have the PERU AGENCY tour number(s), on their reference code field. Additionally, we need a copy of the payment confirmation issued by the bank via fax or email, with the following information added to it:
Lima, PERU BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU – MIRAFLORES AGENCY
Avenida Larco # 611 MIRAFLORES, LIMA 18 PERU
Teléfono (511) – 4441717.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 194-31464975-1-01. ACCOUNT NAME: PERU ON ROAD E.I.R.L. SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
Date of Travel
The above information is key to the accurate processing of payments.