Culinary Tour – Lima Peru Overview
On this culinary tour in Lima Peru, you will know the city of Lima and its three historical periods: pre-Hispanic, Colonial, and Modern.
Prepare to be amazed by the wide variety of fruits, vegetables, fish, and seafood (the seas off the Peruvian coast are considered among the richest in the world), and enjoy our excellent gastronomy.
Culinary Tour – Lima Peru Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Lima, Capital of Peru
Arrival in Lima. Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
Enter exclusive private houses and surprise yourself with their history and architecture. Stop at an old traditional bar for a coffee break next to the Government Palace.
Historic Downtown of Lima (UNESCO site) to explore the elegance of its finest periods.
Visit Casa Fernandini, an elegant property from the early 1900s.
Casa Osambela, an extraordinary architectural jewel from colonial times.
Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the arrival of Spaniards.
Visit Bar Cordano an old traditional bar in the city and have a coffee break.
Day 02: Gourmet Tour
Our culinary adventure begins in a typical Peruvian market. Here you can see a variety of Peruvian products and enjoy unique fruits like chirimoya, lucuma, aguaymanto and pacae.
Then, we will then visit an exclusive restaurant, where you will learn how to prepare the famous “Pisco Sour”, the national drink of Peru, and the delicious and unique “Ceviche”. After enjoying a delicious lunch, you will have the chance to try the most representative dishes of Peruvian cuisine. Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 03: Lima Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport or bus station.
Rates per Person in US$ – Minimum 2 passengers
SWB: single room; DWB: Double room; TWB: Triple room; CHD: Child
Child rate applies to under 8 years old, and sharing room with 2 adults
We accept all Credit and Debit Cards
Optional for Additional Cost:
- Additional for a single passenger traveling US$ 85.00 net rate.
Hotels Used in the Programs
||First Class superior
||Allpa Hotel & Suites
||Grand hotel Nobility
||Casa Andina Premium
|San Agustín Riviera
||San Agustín Exclusive
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates don´t apply for special dates *
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs has been quoted in standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m. and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check in at the hotel and / or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
Some services increase during holidays and special dates, contact us and ask about it:
||April 13 – 17
||June 22 – 27
|Chachapoyas anniversary party
|Peru National Holidays
||July 27 to 30
|End of the years Partys
||Dec. 30 – Jan 02
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
The passenger is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment of excess baggage, personal requests such as extra drinks, laundry service, communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or other services and fees not specified in the itinerary
Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions; force majeure reasons; acts of nature, strikes, etc.; or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers or PERU AGENCY or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result; of such interruptions or cancellations that escape our control.
We recommend passengers to get trip cancellation, travel repatriation and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
CANCELLATIONS AND REEMBURSEMENTS
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing including all related information, and will receive immediate attention from us.
PERU AGENCY recommends that all of the guests arrive to Peru with their own travel insurance, and that it covers for lost luggage.
PERU AGENCY cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.