Cusco & Machu Picchu Tours 3 Days Overview
Cusco Machu Picchu Tours 3 Days allows to discover the city of Cusco, also known as the “Navel of the World”, seductive and striking, whose history lives in the streets and squares; the enigmatic Qoricancha or temple of the sun, and the Cusco’s cathedral, Sacsayhuaman Inca fortress, Qenqo, Tambomachay, works of engineering that allow us to appreciate the greatness of our ancestors.
Cusco & Machu Picchu Tours 3 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Cusco. Walking Tour of the City (San Pedro Market + 12-Sided Stone + Qoricancha)
Arrival at Cusco, welcome and transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Pm. We will begin the city tour and nearby archaeological places: visit the Cathedral, Santo Domingo, and Koricancha (Inca temple). Continuing the tour to the nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, the building was probably used for religious purposes but, due to its location and style, the Spanish and contemporary writers assumed it was a military structure, continue to Qenko or “labyrinth” is considered a sacred place in which ceremonies were performed in honor of the Sun, the Moon and the stars.
Puka Pukara Its role would have been a “Tambo” or a place of rest and lodging. Finally visit Tambomachay would probably had an important religious role, linked to water and the regeneration of the earth, return to Cusco.
Day 02: Private Machu Picchu Tours – Full day (B, L)
Machu Picchu, harmony between man and the earth
Breakfast at the hotel. Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel, and transfer to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes, arriving you will be meet by our representative, to assist you to board the bus to the entrance to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu was declared a Natural and Cultural Heritage of Humanity, the best example of Incan architecture. Built in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, the city appears had been sculpted straight from the rocky slopes. Besides offering visitors a spectacular landscape, the site also exhibits important endemic biological diversity in flora and fauna.
At the agreed time, you will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Train back to Cusco, transfer to your hotel. Overnight at selected hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Cusco airport Connection in Lima /… (B)
Breakfast at the hotel in Cusco, at according time transfer to the airport and fly to Lima, to return home.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your experience!
Rates per Person in US$ – Minimum 2 passengers – shared service
|Hotel category (Rooms)
|First class Superior
Child rate applies to under 8 years old and sharing room with 2 adults.SWB: Single room; DWB: Double room; TWB: Triple room; CHD: Child
We accept all credit and debit cards.
Optional for Additional Cost:
- Additional supplement per person in the case of a single traveler US $ 69.
- If you want to travel by another type of train for example (Luxury Hiram Bingham) to Machu Picchu contact us.
Hotels Used in the Programs
FIRST CLASS SUP
*San Fco Plaza
*Munay wasi Inn
|*Xima – Eco Inn
San Agustín Plaza
|*Costa del Sol
*Hilton Garden Inn
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs have been quoted in the standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m., and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
We recommend passengers to get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.