Desert, Valley, and Adventure In Peru – 8 Days Itinerary:
Day 01.- Arrival to Lima
Arrival. Welcome to Lima and transfer to your hotel.
We enjoy the desert, valley, and adventure in Peru.
Day 02: Lima – Paracas – Ica – Huachachina – Sandboard (B,L)
We’ll pick up early in the morning, and transfer to the bus station.
At 03.30 am. Departure by bus to Paracas.
Arrive in Paracas at 07.30 am.
Meet your guide upon arrival. Around 08:00 am, you will be transferred to the dock in Paracas.
Tour the Ballestas Islands, visit this group of islands where you can observe many birds including pelicans, also you can find thousands of sea lions.
Drive to the city of Ica for lunch and transfer to the Oasis of Huacachina. We will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, the monument to the mermaid of Huacachina, and the craft center of the place.
Here we can enjoy a ride in a dune buggy in the desert of Huacachina, where sandboarding is also included.
We recommend starting at 4:00 p.m. to watch the sunset.
Finally, transfer to the bus station to return to Lima; after 4 hours we arrive in Lima and transfer to the hotel.
Day 03: Lima City Tour (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
AM. Have a morning overview of the most important attractions of the city of Lima covering the observation
of a Pre-Inca site in Miraflores and the Historic Centre of the city including a visit to one colonial convent,
walking up its tower and enjoying the Change of Guards.
On the way to the Historic Centre, observe a Pre-Colombian site, Huaca Pucllana (not entering the site).
Visit Bodega & Quadra Museum, a house containing remains of the wall protecting Lima built in the XVII century, and an exhibition of objects showing society and development during viceroyalty.
Visit the Santo Domingo Convent, proof of the importance of Catholicism during viceroyalty, possibility to climb its tower.
Observe the Change of Guards(subject to Government Palace program).
Day 04.- Arrival in the land of the Incas + City Tour in Cusco
At the agreed time, Pickup from your hotel in Lima and transfer to the airport, fly to Cusco, arriving in Cusco, welcome, and transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
PM, at around 13:00 hrs, will begin the city tour and nearby archaeological places: visit the Cathedral, Santo Domingo, and Koricancha (Inca temple). Continuing the tour to the nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, the building was probably used for religious purposes, due to its location and style, the Spanish and contemporary writers assumed it was a military structure, continue to Qenko or “labyrinth” is considered a sacred place in which ceremonies were performed in honor of the Sun, the Moon and the stars. – Puka Pukara Its role would have been a “Tambo” or a place of rest and lodging. Finally visit Tambomachay which would probably have had an important religious role, linked to water and the regeneration of the earth. Return to Cusco. Accommodation.
Day 05.- Cusco – Via Ferrata – Sky Bike – Rappel (B.L)
After breakfast; we’ll pick you up from your hotel, and you will venture toward the Sacred Valley, enjoying the landscapes and the amazing view of the mountains. You will then arrive at Cachimayo, where your adventure point is located.
You will start the adventure climbing up the mountain, where you will find your bikes. Your professional and well-prepared guide will then ensure you understand how to operate your bike and run you through some safety procedures. Afterward, you will set off on your Skybike, enjoying the view and the blue sky of the Sacred Valley.
Continuing with the adventure, you will return whilst enjoying again the amazing landscapes. Transfer to your hotel in Cusco, free afternoon.
Day 06- Sacred Valley Tour (B,L)
On a 10-hour tour, you’ll be picked up at your hotel early in the morning and head out on a drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You’ll visit the archaeological site around Pisac and the picturesque Pisac market. This is the shopping paradise of the valley, where bartering is still practiced. Enjoy the unique atmosphere and take a break for a buffet lunch in a local restaurant in Urubamba.
In the afternoon, you’ll visit the Inca fortress and citadel at Ollantaytambo. The fortress was built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasion from the tribes of the jungle. Take a walk along the quaint streets of the town and get a good idea of what the strategic military, religious, and agricultural center was like during the days of the Inca empire.
On your way back transfer to your hotel in Sacred Valley.
Day 07.- Machu Picchu Tour (B, L)
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel, and transfer you to the train station, to board the train to Aguas Calientes. After 1.40 hours trip, you will arrive at the village, where you will be met by our representative, to assist you to transfer to the bus station, to board the bus to Machu Picchu. After 30 minutes trip, you will arrive at the entrance to Machu Picchu declared a Natural and Cultural world heritage site, the best example of Incan architecture. Built-in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, the city appears to have been sculpted straight from the rocky slopes, besides offering visitors a spectacular landscape, the site also exhibits important endemic biological diversity in flora and fauna, after the tour, you will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes, return to Cusco by train, overnight at selected hotel.
Day 08.- Cusco – Lima Connection …/ (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, at the agreed time, transfer to the airport and fly to Lima, and connect to your flight home.
- English guided tours in Premium shared service.
- All transfer services in all the visited cities.
- Itinerary bus Lima – Paracas & Ica – Lima.
- Entrance fee to all visited attractions.
- City tour in Lima.
- Typical lunch in Ica.
- 03 nights lodging in Lima. Breakfast included.
- Ballestas Island tours
- 03 nights lodging in Cusco. Breakfast included.
- 01-night lodging in Sacred Valley. Breakfast included.
- City tour in Cusco and archaeological sites.
- Sacred Valley tour
- 01 buffet lunch in Sacred Valley (Not include beverages)
- Expedition or Vistadome Observatory train to Machu Picchu included.
- Roundtrip bus tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- 01 buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes (Not include beverages)
- Sky bike (via ferrata, sky bike and rappel)
- Personalized assistance.
Luggage Restrictions in Cusco
- Hand luggage on the train to Machu Picchu. The weight should not exceed 5 kilos or 11 pounds, and its size should not be greater than 1.57 meters. or 62 inches.
- Passengers who are going to take the “Inca Trail” are exempt from this restriction.
- We remind you that if you are going to spend the night in Machu Picchu or the Sacred Valley before continuing to Machu Picchu; It is better to leave your main luggage at your hotel in Cusco and take only what is necessary to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- You can also choose to hire the “luggage transfer service” from your hotel in Sacred Valley to your hotel in Cusco or vice versa, for $ 30 from 1 to 3 bags net fee to be paid on arrival.
Rates per Person in US$ – Minimum 2 passengers – Shared service
||Vistadome Observatory Train
|First Class Superior
Additional rate per person for a single traveler US $ 299
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates don’t apply for special dates *
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs have been quoted in the standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m. and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvians.
Some services increase during holidays and special dates (2022), contact us and ask about it:
||April 13 – 17
||June 22 – 27
|Peru National Holidays
||July 27 – 30
|End of the year Partys
||Dec. 30 – Jan 02
Services not Included
The passenger is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment of excess baggage, personal requests such as extra drinks, laundry service, communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or other services and fees not specified in the itinerary
Some services may be interrupted or canceled due to climate conditions; force majeure reasons; acts of nature, strikes, etc.; or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers, or PERU AGENCY or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result; of such interruptions or cancellations that escape our control.
We recommend passengers get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
Cancellations and Reimbursements
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing including all related information and will receive immediate attention from us.
PERU AGENCY recommends that all of the guests arrive in Peru with their own travel insurance and that it covers lost luggage.
PERU AGENCY cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.
Forms of Payment (for Groups and FIT´s)
- Wire transfers: All wire transfers costs have to be paid by the sender and must have the PERU AGENCY tour number(s), on their reference code field. Additionally, we need a copy of the payment confirmation issued by the bank via fax or e -mail, with the following information added to it: Lima, PERU BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU – MIRAFLORES AGENCY Avenida Larco # 611 MIRAFLORES, LIMA 18 PERUTeléfono (511) – 4441717.ACCOUNT NUMBER: 194-31464975-1-01.ACCOUNT NAME: PERU ON ROAD E.I.R.L. SWIFT: BCPLPEPLPassenger NameBooking NumberDate of TravelThe above information is key to the accurate processing of payments.