Overview Sacred Valley Zipline
Sacred Valley zipline has been made to offer an amazing MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE for people without any experience. It will be a unique experience; you will descend the mountain using 6 zipwires (150 mts to 700 mts).
Itinerary Sacred Valley Zipline
Day 1: Explore the Cusco monuments & surroundings!
Part of our staff will be waiting for you at the airport to receive you and take you to your hotel. On you first day you will have the opportunity to explore the city, taking a half-day tour that includes a visit to the following places: The Cathedral, Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) and four archaeological sites located near the city, including one of the highlight of your tour: Saqsayhuaman. After the tour we will take back to your hotel.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas provides the perfect opportunity to get out of the city. After breakfast we will leave the city of Cusco towards the Sacred Valley where our adventure begins. This tour has been made to offer an amazing MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE for people without any experience. It will be a unique experience; you will descend the mountain using 6 zipwires (150 mts to 700 mts). At the end of the tour we will take you to your hotel in Sacred Valley.
Free afternoon to enjoy nature and the hotel facilities.
Day 3: Machu Picchu full-day tour to visit the lost city of the Incas!
After breakfast in the early morning, we will have a short drive to the train station to board the train for our journey to Machu Picchu. We will arrive at Aguas Calientes, a small town, from where we will take a bus to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu, the guided tour will last approximately four hours. After the visit, we will have lunch in Aguas Calientes. In the afternoon we will return to Cusco by train and transfer to your hotel.
* If you want to visit the Huayna Picchu mountain or Machu Picchu mountain, we recommend spending one night in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
Day 4: Transfer to Cusco airport & connection in Lima
Breakfast at the hotel in Cusco and transfer to the airport. Flight to Lima to return home.
- English guided tours in PREMIUM shared service.
- All transfer services in all the visited cities.
- Entrance fee to all visited attractions.
- City tour + 4 archeological sites.
- Zipline in the Sacred Valley.
- 01 buffet lunch in Sacred Valley
- 01-night lodging in Sacred Valley breakfast included.
- 02 nights lodging in Cusco, breakfast included.
- Expedition or Vistadome train to Machu Picchu included.
- Roundtrip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- 01 buffet lunch or three-course menu in Aguas Calientes (Not included beverages)
- COVID Protocols in all our services
- Personalized assistance.
Does not Include:
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Meals not mentioned and tips.
- Personal expenses (drinks, medical or travel insurance, laundry, etc.)
- Expenses not mentioned.
Optional for Additional Cost:
- Additional supplement per person in case of a single traveler US$ 169.00 – Net rate.
- If you want to travel on another type of train to Machu Picchu, contact us.
RATES PER PERSON IN US$ – Minimum 2 passengers – Shared service.
|First class superior
SWB: Single room; DWB: Double room; TWB: Triple room; CHD: Child rate.
We accept all credit & debit cards
Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- Rates do not include charges for credit card payments (5.5% additional)
- Rates do not apply for special dates *.
Special dates (*)
|Holly Week 2022
||April 13 – 17
|Inti Raymi 2022
||Jun 22 – 27
|New Year Partys 2022
||Dec 30 – Jan 02
- To improve the service, we may change the order of the tours.
- The programs have been quoted in the standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- Each hotel sets the check-in and check-out schedules. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m., and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. It is important to follow the attendant’s recommendations who accompany them at the time of check-in at the hotel and /or ask the respective schedules if it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing them.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, and the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
We recommend passengers get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of plane tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties, and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
Cancellations & Refunds
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing, including all related information, and will receive immediate attention from us.
We recommend that all of the guests arrive in Peru with their own travel insurance and covers for lost luggage.
We cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.