Machu Picchu Luxury Tours by Hiram Bingham train Overview
Machu Picchu Luxury Tours by Hiram Bingham train is a magical tour, an unforgettable experience, let yourself be delighted by the delicious Peruvian gastronomy while you travel and live music shows until you reach the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, and enjoy this wonder as the guide tells you the magnificent story of this architectural wonder.
Discover Peru on a luxury trip for 5 wonderful days … Travel through the Peruvian Andes on the Belmond Hiram Bingham train.
Machu Picchu Luxury Tours by Hiram Bingham train Itinerary
Day 01.- Arrival in Lima, Transfer to your hotel Arrival to the city of Lima.
Reception at the airport and transfer to the Miraflores Park Lima hotel.
Day 02.- Visit the Capital City – Lima (B)
A.M. Observe a Pre-Colombian archaeological site, in the middle of the residential area.
Visit Museo Larco, an impressive pre Colombian art private collection.
Try mousse made of “lucuma”, a Peruvian endemic fruit at the Café del Museo.
Walk the Historic Downtown of Lima (UNESCO site), walk through its most important streets to observe its
architecture, monuments, etc.
Visit Convent of Santo Domingo, one of the best preserved from the colonial times, and climb its tower, to have a great
view of the city.
Day 03.- From the City of the Kings to the Land of the Incas – Cusco (B)
At the appropriate time, transfer from your hotel to the airport.
Arrival in the city of Cusco. Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel. 14hrs-18.30hrs. Guided tour of the city of Cusco and surrounding archaeological places, visit the Cathedral located in the Plaza Mayor. Then you will visit the Temple and Convent of Santo Domingo (Dominico) and El Koricancha (Sun temple). We will continue towards the outskirts of the city, Sacsayhuaman, it would have actually been a construction of a religious nature, but due to its location and style it was considered by the Spanish and chroniclers as a military building, continues Qenko or “labyrinth” is considered a sacred place in that ceremonies were celebrated in honor of the Sun, the Moon and the stars below, Puka Pukara would have served as a Tambo or resting place and accommodation and finally visit the Tambomachay Fortress that would have fulfilled an important religious function linked to water and regeneration from the earth. Return to Cusco and transfer to the luxury hotel Monasterio in Cusco.
Accommodation at the Monasterio hotel in Cusco.
Day 04.- Luxury train to Machu Picchu, Wonderful Inca Citadel (B, L)
Early in the morning I pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the train station to board the Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu and after 3:30 hrs. Approximately you will arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes (a town located at the foot of the mountain where Machu Picchu is located).
Reception by the local guide and walk to the station to board the bus, after 30 min., Approximately we arrive at the Wonderful Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu. Start of the guided tour around 2.30hrs. “Machu Picchu is one of the maximum expressions of Inca architecture, Cultural and Natural Heritage of Humanity. Built amidst the tropical mountain forest, the city appears to have been sculpted into rocky escarpments. In addition to offering a spectacular landscape, it shows an important endemic biological diversity of flora and fauna. The complex was built approximately in the XV century by the Inca Pachacútec ”.
Bus down to Aguas Calientes. Return to Cusco. Arrival, reception, and transfer to the Monasterio hotel.
Day 05.- Depart Cusco /… (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport, flight to Lima, and international connection.
- Excursion to the cities of Lima and Cusco in private service (English / Spanish)
- Excursion to Machu Picchu in private service
- Professional guides
- All transfers
- Entrance fees to the places mentioned in the itinerary
- 02 nights at Miraflores Park hotel in Lima. Breakfast included.
- 02 nights at Monasterio hotel in Cusco. Breakfast included.
- Hiram Bingham luxury train to Machu Picchu.
- COVID Protocols in all our services
- National and international air tickets.
- Meals not mentioned and tips.
- Personal expenses (drinks, travel or medical insurance, laundry, etc.)
- Expenses not mentioned.
- * COVID Protocols
Rates in American Dollars (US $) and are quoted based on standard hotel room, if you want to upgrade, consult the additional.
- Rates subject to availability and rates.
- Rates subject to availability and valid until December 29, 2022, to reserve until December 30, 2020.
- Rates per person based on 2 people traveling at least, in the case of a single traveling passenger apply the supplement fee of US $ 292.00.
- In order to improve the tourist experience, the order of the excursions can be varied.
Rates per Person in US$ – Minimum 2 passengers in Private service.
|Rate per Person
- We accept all credit and debit cards
- Ninth passenger free for groups of 8 or more people
Optional for Additional Cost:
- Additional supplement per person in the case of a single traveler US $ 225.
- If you want to travel by another type of train to Machu Picchu contact us.
Hotels Used in the Program
||Belmond Miraflores Park (City View Room)
||Belmond Hotel Monasterio (Superior Room)
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Rates in American Dollars (US$)
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, we may change the order of the tours.
- The programs have been quoted in the standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- Each hotel sets the check-in and checkout hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m., and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. It is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
We recommend passengers get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
Luggage & Liabilities
PERU AGENCY recommends that all of the guests arrive to Peru with their own travel insurance, and that it covers for lost luggage.
PERU AGENCY cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
*Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
*Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.